- 12 Weeks of Giving Starts Now
- Make-a-Wish Foundation Toy Room Makeover
- Disney Movie Rewards Donates Toys for Tots
- Pumpkins, Tutus and Babies, Oh My!
- Can Food Drive
- Donated to Juvenile Diabetes at Walgreens – 12 Weeks of Giving
- Operation Christmas Child – 12 Weeks of Giving
- DonorsChoose.Org Helping Fund a Classroom Project
- Letters to Santa Benefit Make-a-Wish Foundation
- Teaming Up with the Salvation Army – Angel Tree Blessings
- Donated Free Meals for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- It Starts With Us – 12 Weeks of Giving
As part of our 12 Weeks of Giving this week we donated food to a can food drive. At T’s school they have a challenge between the 7th graders and the 8th graders to see which class can bring the most cans. The winning grade gets to dress out of uniform for one day to school. That’s exciting for kids that wear uniforms every day. They are actually allowed to bring other dry store foods so T took a bag of rice, a bottle of bar-b-que sauce and a box of pasta along with a few cans of food. As of right now the 7th graders are winning so T is thrilled.
Noah’s private preschool is collecting specific foods to create Thanksgiving baskets to hand out so families can make a nice Thanksgiving dinner. We are excited to go shopping and buy a few items for those to deliver next week.
Do you donate to your local can food drive? Does your child’s school have a collection each year?