- 12 Weeks of Giving Starts Now
- Make-a-Wish Foundation Toy Room Makeover
- Disney Movie Rewards Donates Toys for Tots
- Pumpkins, Tutus and Babies, Oh My!
- Can Food Drive
- Donated to Juvenile Diabetes at Walgreens – 12 Weeks of Giving
- Operation Christmas Child – 12 Weeks of Giving
- DonorsChoose.Org Helping Fund a Classroom Project
- Letters to Santa Benefit Make-a-Wish Foundation
- Teaming Up with the Salvation Army – Angel Tree Blessings
- Donated Free Meals for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- It Starts With Us – 12 Weeks of Giving
My family are huge Walt Disney fans. My mom collects all Disney movies and my kids usually requested most of the new releases as well. Every time we purchase a new Walt Disney DVD it comes with an insert inside that has a special code for Disney Movie Rewards. I have an online account that I sign into and input the code from each movie. We also send in our Walt Disney movie ticket stubs after seeing a new movie at a theater. The ticket stubs are worth Disney Movie Reward points.
As we collect our Disney Movie Rewards Points we are able to cash them in for different Rewards. I have used the points for items like High School Musical headphones and Jonas Brothers iPod skins for Gabby and collector pins for T. We love receiving new products in the mail as a way of Walt Disney saying thank you for believing in their movies enough to purchase them. Ultimately we end up with even more Disney stuff which we all love.
This week while adding more points to our account I stumbled upon some great rewards that we could cash our points in for. These rewards were not only rewarding for us but others as well. For only 100 points I was able to donate a toy for the Toys for Tots. When using the code inside a DVD you usually get more than 100 points for each movie. So for the simple price of purchasing one DVD (which we already did) I was able to donate a toy for a child in need.
Are you a Disney Movie Rewards Member? Who have you blessed today?