It’s pumpkin season and I’m loving these No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cereal Bars. With only three ingredients, these bars make the perfect afternoon snack or sweet breakfast item. Plus, who doesn’t love Cheerios and marshmallows?
No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Cereal Bars
print the full recipe below
First, you start by melting your butter and mini marshmallows together. Once the marshmallows are almost completely melted, remove from heat and stir in your Pumpkin Spice Cheerios.
As you blend together your mixture it will be sticky. Be gentle not to smash your cereal. To shape into individual serving size bars, use either a greased baking dish or line with foil. This will make it easier to remove the bars once you cut them.
Do your kids share your love of pumpkin spice? Keep their hands off your pumpkin spice latte and dish up these treats instead. They go well with a tall glass of milk or surprise them by adding it one to their school lunch.
Print this simple recipe below or pin to save for later. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios are seasonal at your local grocery store so grab a box before they are gone! If pumpkin spice isn’t your thing, you can use the honey cereal instead.
- 10 oz package of mini marshmallows
- 3 tbsp butter, cut into chunks
- 5 cups Pumpkin Spice Cheerios
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil or parchment paper or simply spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the butter and 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows into the bottom of a large pot.
- Heat on low/medium heat allowing the marshmallows to melt, stirring occasionally.
- Once the marshmallows have melted 3/4 of the way remove from heat and pour in the Pumpkin Spice Cheerios.
- Slowly fold the marshmallow mixture in the Cheerios.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and gently press down.
- Let the bars set and then cut into squares.
Pin for Later:
Looking for more fall recipe inspiration? Try out our Pumpkin Apple Butter recipe.