Are you entertaining this summer? How about serving up a refreshing summer smoothie for the adults. This Watermelon Blackberry Skinny Mojito Smoothie is sure to be a hit. With only a few ingredients and five step instructions, you can impress your guests… or just make one for yourself. Sipping a mojito smoothie pool side? Yes, please.
Total: 10 minutes
- ½ cup Sliced Watermelon
- ½ cup Frozen Blackberries
- .75 oz. (half shot) Rum
- 3 oz. (two shots) Jordan’s Skinny Mixes ‘Mojito’ Mix
- Small Handful Fresh Mint
- Double Jigger
- Wooden Muddler
- Using a wooden muddler (or your fingers) push down on mint and continue to press out flavor. Add to blender. Note: I recommend using NutriBullet, but most blenders will work fine.
- Add watermelon and frozen blackberries to blender.
- If you have a jigger, use to measure rum and mojito mix. Otherwise, use typical measuring tools. Add rum and mojito mix to blender.
- Blend for approximately 60 to 90 seconds.
- Do not strain. Pour into glass. Garnish with fresh mint, sliced watermelon, and whole blackberry. Serve immediately.
Post contains affiliate links.
What is your favorite summer drink?