Do you love strawberries and cheesecake as much as I do? These Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are so easy and delicious! They are the easiest form of strawberry cheesecake that you will ever make.
They only require 3 simple ingredients and taste yummy! If you like cheesecake, you’ll love these. The Strawberry Cheesecake Bites would make for a great treat to serve at your upcoming holiday parties and are even easy to pack up to take on the go. Let’s get started!
- 1 box Jello-O Brand Cheesecake Pudding
- Graham Cracker Crumbs (Keebler was used, but any brand will be suitable)
- First you must hollow out all the middles of your strawberries, You can do this by simply sticking a spoon in the middle and digging out the middle
- Next, You need to make your pudding mixture filling! The instant pudding instructions tell you to mix the powder and two cups of COLD milk, allow to sit for 5 minutes and that’s it!
- Now, spoon your filling into the center of the strawberries that you hollowed out!
- Finally, just simply sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over top of the strawberries and you are all done and ready to serve!
These would also be a great treat if you first dipped the strawberries in chocolate.
What treat do you plan to make for the holidays?