Looking for a fun activity for the kids this Valentine’s Day? I created this free printable Valentine’s Day Word Search that will keep them busy. Search for the 12 words on the list below. They can be found in the puzzle going right, left, up or down – just not diagonal.
click the image below to download the free printable
Ways to Use Valentine’s Day Word Search
- activity for kids at home
- class party activity
- surprise lunchbox note
- candy bar wrap
Planning your child’s Valentine’s Day class party? Print the PDF Valentine’s Day Word Search for each student to enjoy. You can even wrap the word search around a candy bar in place of a Valentine’s Day card for your child to give their friends. Maybe surprise your child by printing the word search and placing in their lunchbox for school the week of Valentine’s Day.
Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day as a family? Share your traditions with us in the comments below.
If you love word searches, check out our other holiday word searches.
Holiday Printable Word Searches for Kids
- The Best Dystopian Love Stories to Curl Up With by In Our Spare Time
- Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt Printable for Kids by Food Fun Family
- The Perfect Romantic Playlist for your Valentine Getaway by Jennifer Sikora
- 20 Favorite Clean Romance Books I’ve Reviewed by Day by Day in Our World
- Paranormal Love Stories that aren’t Totally Cheesy by Pretty Opionated
- 7 Movies That Will Give You All The Feels on Valentine’s Day by My Teen Guide
- Valentine Books for Kids by Optimistic Mommy
- Our Favorite Movie Quotes About Love by Style on Main
- Valentine’s Day Nonfiction by SMS Nonfiction Book Reviews
- 10 Sweet Valentine’s Day Books for Preschoolers by Views from the Ville