Do you love the sweetness of mittens? Then this miniature mitten Christmas ornament is a holiday craft you will want to try. Take a peek below at how you can craft your own using just a few dollars worth of materials. This sweet miniature mitten ornament is a sure way to add some whimsy to your tree. Take a look.
- Small pair of mittens ($1 each at Michael’s craft store – or a mitten missing it’s match at home)
- Ribbon in choice of color
- Silk holly/berries
- Hot glue, glue gun
1. Begin by laying the mitten flat on your work surface so you can easily work on it.
2. Take a few pieces of silk holly and apply some glue. Be generous. Press the holly to the top wrist section of the mitten.
3. Add some berry embellishments. Just add a few drops of glue to the berries and press to the holly.
4. Cut a length of ribbon for hanging. Fold in half and add some glue to the ends. Press the ribbon into the inside of the mittens so they are hidden. Hold in place until secure.
Once your ribbon and holly are dry, your miniature mitten Christmas ornament is ready to be hung right on your tree.