This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies #CollectiveBias
Our family loves fresh fruit and yogurt. There is rarely a time you will not find both in our refrigerator. It is not often that we bake sweet treats to enjoy, which is why I was excited to put together this no bake Kiwi Coconut Key Lime Pie using greek yogurt and fruit slices.
With just a few ingredients you can throw together a quick and simple mini pie. I love that you can make one mini pie at a time for individual consumption, rather than baking a large pie. Plus, it is so easy the kids can make their own!
- Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt
- Fresh Kiwi
- Shredded Coconut
I was able to grab all the ingredients at Walmart while doing some grocery shopping. You can get as creative with your pie as you wish. I used fresh kiwi slices in our Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt and topped with coconut shreds.
When purchasing the effortless pie ingredients, Ibotta users “earn” via their mobile rebate!
This simple and healthier version of a mini Kiwi Coconut Key Lime Pie is sure to be a hit with your family. My teen was waiting for me to hand one over. You can whip one together right after dinner or for an afternoon snack. It makes the perfect summer treat.
- The great thing about the Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust is they require no baking and are ready to consume. Place your mini pie crust on your plate to fill with your deliciousness.
- I layered our mini Kiwi Coconut Key Lime Pie with Oikos® Key Lime Greek Yogurt first, then fresh slices of kiwi and coconut shreds.
- Repeat step 2 so you have two layers of each ingredient. The pie shells are small so you do not need much in each layer.
- Finally, we topped with Reddi-wip® and dug in!
Mini Kiwi Coconut Key Lime Pie
What flavor effortless mini pie will you make?