Thanks to Disney for providing a review copy of Maleficent: Mistress of Evil and some yummy popcorn to host a movie night at home.
It’s National Popcorn Day and what better way to celebrate than at home with some delicious popcorn and the movie Maleficent: Mistress of Evil! We host weekly family movie nights and the snacks are one of the best parts. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Two lucky readers will win their own copy of Maleficent: Mistress of Evil on Blu-ray.
Directed by Joachim Rønning, “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” carries on the story of Disney’s most iconic villain. The years have been kind to Maleficent and Aurora. Their relationship, born of heartbreak, revenge and ultimately love, has flourished. Yet hatred between man and the fairies still exists. Aurora’s impending marriage to Prince Philip is cause for celebration as the wedding serves to unite the Kingdom of Ulstead and the neighboring Moors. But, when an unexpected encounter introduces a powerful new alliance, Maleficent and Aurora are pulled apart to opposing sides in a Great War, testing their loyalties and causing them to question whether they can truly be a family.
National Popcorn Day
On our movie nights, we enjoy having a spread of snacks to enjoy. With a large family it is no surprise there are many different flavor preferences between everyone. Some love sweet caramel popcorn and others enjoy the more salty and spicy. Don’t miss our chocolate covered popcorn recipe that we made for another Disney movie night.
Maleficent: Mistress of Evil on Blu-ray
Bonus features include*:
- Lickspittle – Fantasy-film veteran Warwick Davis considers how every aspect of the film’s design inspired his tragic character.
BLU-RAY & DIGITAL BONUS:
- Extended Scenes
- The Queen Comforts Aurora – Queen Ingrith takes advantage of Aurora’s fragile state to gain her confidence and accelerate the wedding plans.
- Philip and Aurora Dance – Aurora struggles to gain Queen Ingrith’s approval when she realizes how she is viewed among aristocracy.
- Origins of the Fey – Angelina Jolie discusses Maleficent’s lore, her newly discovered origins, and the diversity of the cast who portray the Fey.
- Aurora’s Wedding – Elle Fanning gushes over Aurora’s fairytale wedding; plus, hear from some special guests as they give their best to the bride and groom.
- If You Had Wings – Get a glimpse of the elaborate visual effects that allow the Fey to take to the skies.
- “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” VFX Reel – Discover how a perfect blend of practical and visual effects were used to create the stunning landscapes in “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.”
- Outtakes – Uncooperative cats, a serious case of the giggles and even the “floss dance” found their way into Ulstead.
- “You Can’t Stop The Girl” – Music video performed by Bebe Rexha
Did you see Maleficent: Mistress of Evil in theaters?
Now you can make it a home movie night with the family and enjoy watching this sequel from the comfort of your couch.
Two lucky readers will win a copy of Maleficent: Mistress of Evil on Blu-ray. Entry is simple, just follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter form below.
*Open to US Residents only. Prizing courtesy of Disney.