This post contains affiliate links. Some items were sent for review or possible feature. All opinions are 100% my own.
Do you fill stockings for your older kids? Even though my oldest is in college, I’m still filling her a stocking the same way I did when she was five. Although, with slightly different goodies now. Heck, even my husband and I fill stockings for one another. It’s fun to dig inside your large sock hanging on the fireplace mantel to see what hidden treasures you find. Below is a list of some of our favorite last minute stocking stuffers for teens.
Last Minute Stocking Stuffers for Teens
My son has been asking for one of these speakers for months! I cannot wait to see his excitement on Christmas morning. Sometimes it’s the simple gifts. This waterproof + Bluetooth speaker is great for travel, poolside, or where I know it’ll be used the most in my home: the shower!
- Selfie Ring Light – perfect for use with your smartphone to take all sorts of photos. I use mine the most when photographing food on our travels to share in a review post or on social media.
- Waterproof Smartphone Charger – this power bank is perfect for travel and on-the-go college students. It’s shockproof and has a built-in flashlight!
- Boot Cuffs – these adorable cuffs fit on your leg and rest right above the top of your boot. If you live in the south where it is not too cold, the boot cuffs give you the fashion look without the extra warmth of thick tall socks.
- Sleep Mask – these have become even more popular over the years. You can find sleep masks with funny sayings and designs on them. My all-time favorite is still the pretty eyelashes.
- Face Mask – I picked up a few on the last-minute sale at Ulta. They have several scents and masks that cover all skin types.
- Lip Balm – you can never have too much of this stuff during the winter. Make it fun by selecting holiday flavors.
- See’s Candies – one of our family favorites. This is a must each season.