The new Hearts for Heart Girls doll line and fashion collection from Playmates Toys features six dolls from around the world, each with an inspiring story to share. Changing the world one heart at a time!
What I love most about the Hearts for Hearts Girls is that each one of them comes with their very own story booklet that explains how these multicultural girls live and contribute to their families, communities and culture. I’m a big believer in supporting your community and giving back therefore I think it’s a great idea to start teaching kids at a young age. The best way to do that is through their toys and stories.
The dolls are extremely lifelike and authentically dressed. Each doll comes with a friendship bracelet and a special code that unlocks a free membership to the kid-safe Hearts for Hearts Girls website. Your child will have their very own myHeart page where they can play educational games and learn about the Hearts for Hearts Girls’ cultures, read stories and even hear about real girls making a difference.
*additional outfits are available for the dolls
Additionally, through a partnership with World Vision3, a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each Hearts For Hearts Girls doll is donated to programs that support girls in that doll´s country. Whether it´s malaria nets in Africa, schoolbooks in Asia, or food supplies in the United States, these programs help girls to thrive and succeed.
Meet the six Hearts For Hearts Girls:
- Meet Consuelo from Mexico City. Colorful and warm, Consuelo provides aid to hungry children who are homeless and live on the streets near her parents´ bakery.
- Meet Lilian of Belarus. Determined Lilian provides aid to girls whose parents must find work in the big city and are forced to leave their children with orphanages.
- Meet Dell from the heart of Kentucky´s Appalachian Mountains. Dell creates music and knitwear to share with others in need of warm clothing.
- Meet Rahel of Ethiopia. Rahel, who dreams of becoming a doctor so that she can make a real difference for people in her region, journeys with her family into the wilderness of Ethiopia to help bring back aid to her community.
- Meet Tipi from Laos. Based on a real girl who shares her art and storytelling with others through dancing, drawing, and puppetry, Tipi leads her school in a mural contest in hopes of winning much-needed books for her class.
- Meet Nahji who hails from Assam, India. Brave Nahji breaks tradition to bring courage and education to the girls who work in the tea fields of India.
Thanks to MyBlogSpark I get to give one lucky reader a Hearts for Hearts Girls prize pack. Prize pack includes one of the six Hearts for Hearts Girls including story booklet, friendship bracelet and website access code as well as an additional outfit designed just for your doll.
How to Enter:
Leave a comment on this blog post letting me know who you would give the Hearts for Hearts Girls doll to if you won and which doll the child would most love to learn about.
Additional Entries: (one entry per comment)
- Follow @MommaDJane on Twitter
- Tweet the following tweet and leave permalink in comments
Enter the #giveaway hosted by @MommaDJane to #win a Hearts for Hearts Girls prize pack from #MyBlogSpark http://ow.ly/6Raii Ends (10/14)
- Subscribe to MommaDJane RSS Feed
You can also find Hearts for Hearts Girls on Facebook. Go like their page to learn more about them and watch for new products and announcements. I’d also love if you’d come over and like MommaDJane Blog on Facebook and join the conversation! Introduce yourself while you are there and share this giveaway with your friends.
*Giveaway is open to all US Residents 18+ Entries will be accepted until Friday, October 14th at midnight CST. Any and all comments after that time will not be counted towards giveaway entries. Reader must leave a method of contact within comment and must respond within 48 hours of contact, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. Random.org will be used to select a random winner from comments on this post.