This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #SnackHonestly #CollectiveBias
I love how small lifestyle changes can make a big difference. With most things going digital nowadays, I still hang on to my paper planner. Being able to write out my schedule and keep track of the important things by handwriting them, is imperative to me. I love sitting down to plan out my week and tracking my progress with work, personal projects, and health.
I put together this simple healthy lifestyle planner insert that you can print and add to your planner. When downloading your free printable planner insert, it’ll save as a PDF and print on 8.5×11 paper. If you have a planner similar to mine, print at 82% so you’ll have enough white space to cut and punch holes.
Free Printable Planner Insert
- Daily Water Goal
- Set a goal of how many cups of water you will drink each day and check a box when it’s complete!
- Smaller Meals
- Eating smaller meals more often is better for you than skipping breakfast and overindulging at dinner.
- 30 Minute Exercise
- Whether you hit the gym, take a walk, or exercise at home, getting in 3o minutes of cardio is important.
- Stand Up and Stretch
- If you work at a computer all day like I do, taking breaks throughout the day to stand and stretch is a must. Sometimes I get carried away with work that I forget, setting small reminders is key.
- Healthier Snacks
- When eating smaller meals, keeping healthier snacks on hand can curve any bad cravings.
Once you download and print your planner insert, punch holes and trim down for size. There will be excess paper at the bottom you can cut off. Cut in half to give yourself two separate health plans. Then place inside your planner on the weekly view.
Lorissa’s Kitchen is the perfect snack option. You can feel better about your snack and maintain a better lifestyle thanks to Lorissa’s Kitchen products all featuring a clean label with many better-for-you benefits, including 100% grass-fed beef, no preservatives, no added growth hormones, no added MSG, and gluten-free!
Lorissa’s Kitchen is a delicious, premium prep-free protein snack using only responsibly raised proteins. Lorissa’s Kitchen was founded on a passion for great tasting food using ingredients you can find right in your own kitchen. The premium protein snacks are perfect for anyone living an active lifestyle that’s looking for a healthy, portable snack without sacrificing awesome flavor.
I love pairing my healthier snack option with Honest Tea®. I always opt for an unsweetened tea and this Organic Honey Green Tea is just a tad sweet, it’s perfect. These are some of my go-to snacks when sitting down to plan and with a resealable bag and lid, I can grab them to go.
You can find both Honest Tea and Lorissa’s Kitchen at your local Walmart. I always grab a bag when checking out. The Honest Tea can be found in the refrigerated section of the store – near the deli – and sometimes on the tea aisle.
When shopping at Walmart, earn $1.00 cash back with the purchase of the following combo, using the Ibotta app.
- Lorissa’s Kitchen™ Premium Protein Snacks – Any variety – 2.25 oz. bag
- Honest Tea® – Any variety – Single bottle only
Both products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive credit for this rebate and rebate is exclusive to Walmart.
What step are you taking for a healthier lifestyle change?
Pin for Later: