Looking for a simple, yet yummy, idea for your upcoming fall gatherings? How about for your child’s Halloween themed bento lunch? These candy corn pretzel sticks are sure to be a hit!
Although they look like candy corn, these pretzels are actually covered in colored melting candy. No candy corn required. So if you are one of the ones that dislike the taste of candy corn, you will still love these!
- Pretzel Sticks
- White Almond Bark
- Wilton orange melting candy
- Yellow sprinkles
You will also need:
- Parchment paper
- 2 microwave safe bowls
How to Make Candy Corn Pretzels
1. Melt your white almond bark in a microwave for 3-4 minutes on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
2. Dip 3/4 of your pretzel in the white almond bark and set on parchment paper
3. Sprinkle yellow sprinkles in the middle of your pretzels while they are still melty
4. Set your pretzels in the freezer for about 5 minutes or until hardened
5. Melt 1/2 bag of your orange melting candy in the microwave on 50% power for 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
6. Take your pretzels out of the freezer
7. Dip the top end of your pretzel in the orange chocolate and set on parchment paper until hardened. ( for a quicker result, set in the fridge for 15 minutes)
8. Your candy corn pretzels are complete. These will be a big hit at your next Halloween party!
What fall themed treat do you love making?