This week on November 29th Disney’s The BFG hit the shelves on Blu-ray and digital download. To celebrate we are hosting a family movie night. We put together this BFG Dream Jar Movie Snack that is filled with yummy sweetness and are offering one lucky reader the chance to win a digital download copy of The BFG.
Disney presents a Roald Dahl classic directed by Steven Spielberg. In an imaginative tale filled with magic, wonder and unexpected friendship, a young girl is launched on an enormous adventure when she crosses paths with a mysterious being called the Big Friendly Giant.
The BFG Dream Jar Movie Snack Ingredients
- Cotton Candy
This dreamy jar filled with deliciousness is perfect for movie night. Cotton candy looks like a fluffy cloud of dreams. You can add any candy to your mix that you enjoy.
Fill up your BFG Dream Jar Movie Snack and get ready for movie night. To continue with the fun download these free printable coloring sheets featuring your favorite characters from Disney’s The BFG.
One lucky reader will win their own digital HD copy of The BFG to watch with their family. Entry is simple, just follow the directions on the Rafflecopter form below.
Giveaway open to US Residents only.
Full Disclosure: My family received the same prize in appreciation for hosting this giveaway. All opinions are 100% my own.
Disney’s The BFG Special Features
BLU-RAY & DIGITAL HD:
- Bringing “The BFG” to Life – Ruby Barnhill (Sophie) hosts a phizz-whizzing journey through the making of “The BFG.” This behind-the-scenes documentary details the film’s progression through interviews with Roald Dahl’s daughter Lucy Dahl, screenwriter Melissa Mathison, executive producers Kathleen Kennedy, Frank Marshall and Kristie Macosko Krieger, and numerous members of the talented cast and crew.
- The Big Friendly Giant and Me – Sophie wasn’t the first “bean” in Giant Country—many illustrations were created as if drawn by a little boy who was there long before Sophie. This charming, in-world short will bring the drawings to life with animation and narration, recounting the friendship and the dreams shared between the boy and the Big Friendly Giant.
- Gobblefunk: The Wonderful Words of The BFG – A whoopsey-splunkers tutorial on the meaning of the gloriumptious gobblefunk in “The BFG.”
- Giants 101 – Jemaine Clement (Fleshlumpeater) and Bill Hader (Bloodbottler) introduce us to the loathsome giants in “The BFG,” along with movement choreographer/motion capture performer Terry Notary, who collaborated with the actors and Director Steven Spielberg prior to filming to develop their movements and character traits.
- Melissa Mathison: A Tribute – An homage to Melissa Mathison, the extraordinary, Oscar®-nominated screenwriter of “The BFG” and “E.T.,” whose talent and heart were as immense as the giants in “The BFG.”
- John Williams: Scoring A Dream – A journey through the film’s concept art and memorable moments, interwoven with the sights and sounds of legendary composer John William’s scoring session.
- Gobblefunk: The Wonderful Words of The BFG and Melissa Mathison: A Tribute