We all know that women are busy. You’re juggling work, family and the daily grind of life. But you still want to have a home that feels like it’s your own sanctuary – a place where you can escape from everything going on in the world for a little while. Which is why we’ve put together some easy DIY decor ideas! These projects will take just minutes out of your day but make an impactful difference when they come together as one cohesive look.
12 Easy Home Decor Ideas to Upgrade Your Space
1. Add a pop of color to your bedroom with an accent pillow or wall art
In the world of interior design, wall art can be a great way to make your home feel like yours. You can express your creativity and personality by choosing colors, patterns, shapes and sizes that reflect you best. One of my favorite pieces of wall art is a set of mismatched frames. You can find them at thrift stores and they’re always cheap! You can get something with a geometric pattern, an inspirational quote, or even a cute picture of your pet.
Another idea is to use a wall mural with all kind of colors.
2. Swap out your old, worn-out furniture for new pieces that match the style and colors you already have in your home
If you’re looking to upgrade your living room, bedroom, or dining room with new furniture, it’s time to get shopping!
3. Create a focal point by placing one large piece of furniture like a coffee table in the center of the room
The living room is the perfect spot for a coffee table since it’s the place where people come together to hang out and enjoy themselves. The best way to design your living room is by choosing what you want in that space. Choose furniture pieces that are multipurpose, meaning they can double as storage or seating. For example, if you don’t have enough floor space, consider an ottoman or bench with storage underneath! Or if you’re tight on countertops, try a side table instead of a full-sized coffee table so it’ll fit better in your kitchen. Another thing to think about when decorating your living room is color schemes and patterns; make sure everything matches well or compliments
4. Use smaller pieces like lamps and vases to add interest to any space
If you are looking for some ideas to use lamps and vases to your home decor, these DIY projects will not only make your space more inviting but they also save money!
Hanging a lamp from the ceiling is an easy way to add light in any room of the house. You can paint it with chalkboard paint or add a stencil design on it for extra flair.
Fill up tall vases by layering flowers inside them, like roses or tulips, and place them around the dinner table. Vase arrangements also work well as centerpieces at weddings or events.
Stringing lights across furniture makes an ordinary piece look extraordinary!
5. Keep it simple – use only one type of pattern on each surface, such as wallpaper or rugs
6. Give yourself some breathing room – don’t crowd too many items together so they can be seen more easily
7. Paint your front door a bright color to make it stand out from the rest of the house
8. Install a new mailbox that matches your home’s exterior design
9. Add an outdoor rug to create more space for relaxing outside
10 . Plant flowers on either side of your porch steps. They’re not only pretty but can also provide some shade when you sit outside!
11 . Put fresh flowers on every table in the house. They will last longer if you put them in water before putting them down.
12 . If possible, plant vegetables and herbs in pots near windowsills so that they can add natural beauty while providing sustenance too.
Small changes can really upgrade your space. These ideas are easy and budget-friendly. Which one do you want to try first?