Looking for a fun activity for the kids this Easter? I created this free printable Easter Word Search that will keep them busy. Search for the 12 words on the list below. They can be found in the puzzle going right, left, up or down –not diagonal.
Printable Easter Word Search
click the image to download your free printable
Ways to Use Easter Word Search
- fun activity for kids at home
- surprise lunchbox note
- rolled up and placed in Easter basket
Download and print the free Easter word search for your kids to enjoy. Search for the words together as a family or let the little ones have fun practicing their reading skills while you prep for Easter dinner. Roll the word search and tie with a ribbon to place inside their Easter basket for a surprise on Easter Sunday.
A free and simple learning game that is sure to have the kids smiling sure beats excess candy!
What family traditions do you have for Easter? Do you hide Easter eggs throughout the house and yard? Dye eggs? Get dressed up for Sunday morning service?
For more Easter and spring entertainment ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- A Spriteful Start to Spring by The Guavalicious Life
- Games and Toys for Kid’s Easter Baskets by Optimistic Mommy
- 5 Movies for Kids to Watch This Easter by Mom Does it All
- Easter Books for Kids by Mom on the Side
- 21 Books that Belong in Every Child’s Easter Basket (from tots to teens) by Pretty Opinionated
- Easter Party Games by Gaggle of Gamers
- Personalized Easter Books (and more) by SMS Nonfiction Book Reviews
- 5 Zootopia Books to Fill Your Child’s Easter Basket by OurFamilyWorld