This post is sponsored by Playful Corp.
I love playing video games with my kids. I remember always getting excited when my parents would take the time to play games with me. Finding family-friendly games we can bond over provides us with a fun pastime after homework is done.
The Importance of Family Gaming
Instead of the kids always being closed up in their room playing on video games, I invite them into the living room so I can join. There are so many violent video games nowadays that is it imperative to pay attention to what your kids are playing, especially when interacting with others online.
Playing games together or taking time to learn why they love a specific game, provides quality bonding time. Your kids will appreciate you showing interest in the things they enjoy.
I love finding family-friendly games that are fun to play and challenging enough for all ages. Many animated family-friendly games are geared towards preschoolers. With Super Lucky’s Tale you will deal with obstacles that take you more than one try to complete. My son and I went back and forth trying to pass a level together. It was pretty exciting!
The game starts by telling the story and premises of the game you are about to play. I enjoyed watching my kids have fun going on a journey with Lucky and I would step in to try a level when they struggled. Of course, my son is better at games than I am!
Reasons to Play Games with Your Kids
- Quality bonding time
- Easy way to show interest in the activity they love
- Eye-Hand coordination
- Inspire creativity
- Help with problem-solving
- See which skills they exceed at
By playing video games with my kids I am always impressed by the things they can accomplish. Whether it is a building game, problem-solving strategy, or just eye-hand coordination, they can learn many skills through a fun activity.
We played Super Lucky’s Tale on Xbox One but it is also available on Windows 10 PC.
- A delightful journey filled with endearing characters. Lucky must confront the nefarious Kitty Litter, Jinx’s mischievous kids – self-taught villains who might not be getting Jinx’s plans quite right. Lucky meets friends and allies along the way too. He meets misplaced Yetis, Kooky Spookies, a village of farming worms, and other colorful friends inhabiting the Book of Ages.
- Face unpredictable challenges and situations as Lucky’s story unfolds.Test your skills with carnival attraction mini-games and nerve-wracking hot air balloon obstacle courses. Plus, surprise “Jinx Levels” popping up when you least expect them, drawing Lucky into a fiendish game of life and death. Explore hidden secrets of new worlds with Lucky’s signature burrow move. Dive into unpredictable foxholes, or try devilish side-scrolling challenge levels to unlock additional rewards.
- An adventure players of all ages and skill levels can enjoy. Head back to the era of classic platformers with challenges players of all skill levels and all ages can enjoy.
- Supports Xbox Play Anywhere. Pick up where you left off on another Xbox One device or Windows 10 PC, bringing all your saves, game add-ons, and achievements with you.