This DIY S’mores Sugar Lip Scrub smells great. It’s the perfect beauty DIY to make on a girls’ night in or at a slumber party for your tween/teen. Whether you are hosting a camping themed slumber party, simply want to make a yummily scented sugar lip scrub, or giving them as gifts – this recipe is for you.
DIY S’mores Sugar Lip Scrub
You can print the full homemade sugar lip scrub recipe below. Keep for future use or pin this post on Pinterest to reference.
You can find most of these ingredients on Amazon or your local grocery store. You may even have some of them in your cabinet! If you are making one large batch to keep at home for personal use, you can store it in an airtight container, such as a mason jar. If you plan to give the lip scrub as a gift or make during a party then you will need to order some small lip scrub containers to fill.
First, gather your three main dry ingredients. You’ll want to mix them evenly before adding your scented oils. The sugar helps exfoliate and the oil helps moisturize and plump your lips.
Make it a s’mores night by roasting some marshmallows, grabbing some chocolate and graham crackers. Eat s’mores while doing makeovers.
You can store your DIY S’mores Sugar Lip Scrub for up to three months.
Print the recipe for future use.
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil (or almond oil)
- 1 teaspoon Hershey's cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon marshmallow flavor
- 2-3 drops Wilton Treatology warm cinnamon graham flavor
- 2 drops Vitamin E oil
- In a small bowl, mix the sugars, cocoa powder and coconut oil together.
- Add the marshmallow and warm cinnamon graham flavorings. Stir to mix well.
- Add the Vitamin E oil and stir to incorporate.
- Transfer to an airtight container(s) and store up to 3 months.
- Wet your lips with warm water and apply the s'mores sugar lip scrub. Enjoy the sweet aroma! (You'll definitely be tempted to lick your lips!)
- Gently rub your lips in a circular motion. The sugars are great for exfoliating and the coconut oil helps plump and moisturize your lips.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Apply your favorite lip balm.
Pin for Later: