It doesn’t feel like the holidays if a reindeer isn’t involved! Take a peek below and find out how to make your own DIY reindeer ornament. You can make this reindeer Christmas ornament in just minutes and with a few supplies. As you can see, the end result is quite charming. Here is how to get started!
- Clear round ornament
- Brown craft paint
- Red felt or craft foam
- Pair of googlye eyes
- Brown or tan pipe cleaner
- Ribbon of your choice
- Hot glue, glue gun
1. Begin by pouring about 1 tablespoon of brown craft paint into the clear ornament. Gently turn the ornament until the paint covers the inside evenly. If there are bare spots, add more paint and repeat.
2. Replace the cap and prepare to create the face. Begin by applying some glue to the googly eyes and press them to the front of the ornament.
3. Cut a small circle out of the red foam or felt. This will be your reindeer’s nose. Add a dab of glue and press it to the ornament.
4. Now, create the antlers. We snipped a tan pipe cleaner in half and bended it into an antler shape. Add some glue to the ends and press them to the top of the ornament.
5. Once everything is dry, tie on some ribbon for hanging.
Your reindeer Christmas ornament is now ready to be hung! How sweet and simple was that?