If your children love all things Frozen, they are sure to love this Olaf Christmas ornament. Perfect for adorning your tree, this Olaf ornament is simple to make and even easier to enjoy. Here is how you can get started crafting your own. It is sure to add some of Disney’s Frozen fun to your tree.
- Small flower pot
- White craft paint
- Paint brush
- Pr. Googly eyes
- Orange craft foam or paper
- Black felt
- White scrap paper
- Hot glue, glue gun
1. Begin by applying two coats of the white craft paint to your mini flower pot. Allow it to dry thoroughly.
2. Add a dab of glue to each eye and press it to the side of the flower pot.
3. Snip a carrot shape out of the orange felt or foam. Attach it with glue to the pot, right below the eyes.
4. Cut out the mouth shape from the black felt. Attach it to the pot with glue. Finish the mouth by adding a square of white paper, perfect for the “toothy” grin look Olaf is famous for.
5. Add some glue to your twigs and press them into the top of the flower pot.
6. Finish off the Olaf ornament by adding a length of twine for hanging.
Your Olaf Christmas ornament is now ready to be displayed!
Are you a big fan of Disney’s Frozen? Which character ornament is hanging on your Christmas tree?