This post is sponsored by Carter’s; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
Each year it is a tradition to purchase new holiday pajamas. It started when my oldest was little. I always wrapped her one present that she could open early, before Christmas morning. To make our Christmas morning photos extra special, I decided to buy her brand new adorable pajamas that she could wear to bed on Christmas Eve. Now our holiday pajamas Christmas tradition has gone on for 18 years.
Holiday Pajamas Christmas Tradition
Carter’s has been a household brand that we have been loyal to for countless years. This is their seventh year to partner with the Pajama Program to provide comfort and literacy to children in group homes, shelters, and other temporary living situations.
This Tuesday, Giving Tuesday – November 29th, Carter’s is matching all pajama donations up to 100,000 made both in stores and online. So while you are shopping for new holiday pajamas for your little ones, add one more set to your shopping cart for donation!
For Millions of Children in Need in America…
- The need for intimacy and bonding with their parents in a safe and caring environment goes unmet.
- They have been taken from their homes because those they trust most cannot take care of them.
- They must sleep in an unfamiliar place, cold and afraid.
- They do not have someone to read a nurturing book with them or tuck them in with a warm, cozy pair of pajamas.
- They do not have a book to read or a warm pair of pajamas to sleep in to keep them warm in freezing temperatures.
- They experience a 30,000,000-word gap from their peers by the age of 3.
- They are reading at a level several grades behind where they should be.
- They arrive at shelters with nothing of their own.
Get your cameras ready for capturing your family traditions in these cute new styles. On Christmas morning the kids are sure to wake up and be ready for their #Elfie! From fitted pajamas to loose lounge-wear, Carter’s has styles for all boys and girls.
Our Christmas traditions consist of watching Christmas movies while drinking hot cocoa, eating candy canes and sitting by the Christmas tree in our holiday pajamas. We love to bake cookies and my nieces love to visit.
Download your free printable Christmas check list. A fun list of activities and traditions to do with the kids this holiday season. Let them take part in checking items off the list and get excited about the next tradition.
Because every little one deserves a good night’s rest, Carter’s will be accepting pajama donations through the end of the year, December 31st. If you prefer to give a monetary donation, you can visit the website. To find a Carter’s store near you, search here.